Wednesday, October 15, 2008

~oh...my...God...LITERALLY!~

i'm all wet! how many people on earth actually experience sumtin lyk this...
here's wat happened...i was just about to go out...walked bout 40meters outa my hse...n it suddenly starts pourin like it was "wet christmas"! really! just outa no where!
thr's more...so considering my options..either i ran another 100meters to the bus stop and have a public shower...or turn back and run back into my hse and cut my losses...
So of course,i ran back!
and of aaall the people on earth to have to experience what happens next,I was the one who had to!
i ran back...got under shelter...the moment my head was out of the clearing...the rain freakin STOPPED! like...stopped dead! immediately!
I thought things like that only happen in the movies!!! talk about unlucky.....damn...

No comments: