Sunday, August 17, 2008

~Rinduuu!!!~

My sayang's hp spoiled:( kene water agn! T.T
miss my sayang larrr..she did borrow her fren's hp lar...but da hp cacat..called her few times d but everytime da line will oni last for about a minute n den it'll get cut off...
But at least still can sms larr...but then since this afternoon when i called her n it got cut off...her hp's been off even till now...smsed her a cpl of times since afternoon but she din reply,so i jz tried to call her but it din get tru...mayb hp no batt d..or even worse,it's not working anymore!
i miss her so so much now:(
wonder if she's tinkin bout me too...hehe!
I can't wait to see her agn! probly end of this month...during da merdeka holidayz...
see see...me n my sayang...comeyl tak?? hahaha!
hopefully da hp is working so she wud sms me..n hopefully tonite..cuz i really really miss herrr!!!
love ya princess!

No comments: