Thursday, June 19, 2008

~Empty~

Since last night...i can't concentrate on watever i'm doing......i keep thinking about it....
I can't stand him anymore after what i heard last night,nvr tot he'd say all those things... I feel like i'm so cruel and mean cuz i keep saying to myself..I nvr want him in the picture ever again...i dun wan him causing problems between us!
I'm at a lost...feeling empty inside...
I really wana talk to u about it...i need to...i dowan this to affect us......not now..not ever...

Though it sounds selfish and mean..I WANT YOU FOR MYSELF! AND I LOVE YOU NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS! No matter what at all...can't i do something to strengthen our bond..? 'Cause i dun want him to even have a chance to try and break us apart when he comes back for u again...SARANGHAE CHAGIYA...CHINCHA SARANGHAE~

No comments: